The Crypviser Network is an all-in-one decentralized communications platform, featuring not only instant messaging, voice and video calls, but also a secure crypto wallet, local protection features and more. Users can access the network through user-friendly Crypviser Apps.
- Sending transactions from other users
- Unsanctioned (unlawful) transfer of tokens between wallets
- Unauthorized use of tokens from a wallet without a private key
- Unauthorized creation and launch of Witness (bypassing the voting procedure by committee members)
- An attack on the blockchain by sending false blocks
- Checking the behavior and performance of the blockchain during DDOS attacks on the Witness
- Testing for vulnerabilities and gaps in source code security
- Avoid compromising any personal data, interruption or degradation of any service .
- Don’t access or modify other user data, localize all tests to your accounts.
- Don’t exploit any DoS/DDoS vulnerabilities, social engineering attacks or spam.
- In case you find chain vulnerabilities we pay only for vulnerability with the highest severity.
- Only the first valid bug is eligible for reward.
- Don’t disclose publicly any vulnerability until you are granted permission to do so.
- Don’t break any law and stay in the defined scope.
- The existence or any details of this private program must not be communicated to anyone who is not a HackenProof Team or an authorized employee of this Company.
- Comply with the rules of the program.
- The rewards will be paid out in HKN based on the current price.