How it works
- Customers sign up for the bounty hunting program, choose a defined program policy, decide on invitations and rewards and set the level of bounty payment.
- Our experts help customers setup and customise their program, and manage it, if need be.
- After the scope of the security assessment is established, our team invites the Hacken community to participate in the assessment. Hundreds of white hats evaluate the customer’s code for vulnerabilities and bugs.
- Community members submit and prioritize vulnerabilities. Their reports are checked for relevance and originality.
- Community members receive a fee for discovering valuable vulnerabilities.
- The customer can additionally order advice from the Hacken security solution architects team to develop countermeasures if needs be.
- Customers get a Vulnerabilities Certificate, attesting that their software was examined and tested by the Hacken community. Optionally, there can be a separate Countermeasures section in the Certificate, listing all the issues discovered and patched by the client.