The TTC Protocol is a decentralized and token incentivized social networking protocol that aims to provide a brand new social experience for users all over the world. The TTC Protocol connects every participant in the TTC ecosystem by establishing common guidelines for different DAPPs.
All necessary documentation is provided in README.md and /docs folder of the project. Note. You'll need Go 1.9x or 1.10x to deploy a node. TTC Wiki: https://github.com/ttceco/gttc/wiki Block explorer can be found here https://www.ttc.eco/explorer
TTC accepts all reports that demonstrate vulnerabilities for the blockchain security and has real-life impact. Those reports are rewarded in accordance to the severity of the vulnerability. Some examples of security issues in scope of the program for TTC are listed below:
- DPOS consensus model and its realization
- TTC Node DenialOfService
- Network attacks
- Cryptography issues
- Account management flows
- Transactions forging
- Avoid compromising any personal data, interruption or degradation of any service .
- Don’t access or modify other user data, localize all tests to your accounts.
- Don’t exploit any DoS/DDoS vulnerabilities, social engineering attacks or spam.
- In case you find chain vulnerabilities we pay only for vulnerability with the highest severity.
- Only the first valid bug is eligible for reward.
- Don’t disclose publicly any vulnerability until you are granted permission to do so.
- Don’t break any law and stay in the defined scope.
- Comply with the rules of the program.
- The rewards will be paid out in HKN based on the current price.
- Any details of found vulnerabilities must not be communicated to anyone who is not a HackenProof Team or an authorized employee of this Company without appropriate permission.