We have to help Ukraine defend itself in cyber warfare. Do you know about any vulnerabilities in Ukrainian governmental or infrastructure websites that can help us to resist? Submit the report, and we will hand it over to the Ukrainian information authorities. Aggressor attacks Ukrainian websites constantly. Let’s help them remain invulnerable.
Join Cyber Army here: https://t.me/hackencyberarmy
- Select a Ukrainian governmental or infrastructure website
- Find critical vulnerabilities
- Submit a report
- That's it! We’ll hand them over to the corresponding authorities
- Remember. Attacking a system without the explicit permission of the owner is illegal in many countries and states. Make sure you consider your local and national laws and the risks you are taking by participating in offensive security activities, and understand that deciding to participate at your own risk.
- Public Services
We’re looking for vulnerabilities such as RCE, SQLi, RFI/LFI, or Data Leaks.
Please don’t waste time on low-/medium-severity vulnerabilities. Save our time for what matters.
- Please use all possible protection measures such as proxy, VPN, etc.
- Create a temporary email address using an email generator.
- This program is created for those who are willing to volunteer to help Ukraine.
- We welcome the reports disclosing severe vulnerabilities.
- For any questions and suggestions, please feel free to reach us at https://t.me/hackencyberarmychat.