Plisio is a Payment Service Provider (PSP) for merchants accepting crypto. Plisio enables your customers to pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Zcash and 50 other cryptocurrencies.
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a vulnerability according to the bounty rules, Plisio will reward you:
- Critical: $5,000 – $10,000
- High: $2,000 – $4,000
- Medium: $500 – $1,500
- Low: $50 – $200
Join The Bounty Hunt
There are 4 assets to scope!
- Source code
Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
- Business logic issues
- Payments manipulation
- Remote code execution (RCE)
- Injection vulnerabilities (SQL, XXE)
- File inclusions (Local & Remote)
- Access Control Issues (IDOR, Privilege Escalation, etc)
- Leakage of sensitive information
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Directory traversal
- Other vulnerability with a clear potential loss
To increase your chances of finding a critical bug, read Plisio whitepaper here.
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt!