LinkDrop contract allows any user to create a link that their friends can use to claim tokens even if they don't have an account yet.
NEAR examples- NFT
The list is not limited to the following submissions but it gives an overview of what issues we care about:
- Stealing or loss of funds
- Unauthorized transaction
- Transaction manipulation
- Price manipulation
- Fee payment bypass
- Balance manipulation
- Contracts execution flows
- Cryptographic flaws
- Network-level DoS
- Vulnerabilities in the protocol that are unrelated to smart contract execution
- Make every effort not to damage or restrict the availability of products, services, or infrastructure
- Avoid compromising any personal data, interruption, or degradation of any service
- Don’t access or modify other user data, localize all tests to your accounts
- Perform testing only within the scope
- Don’t exploit any DoS/DDoS vulnerabilities, social engineering attacks, or spam
- In case you find chain vulnerabilities we’ll pay only for vulnerability with the highest severity.
- Don’t break any law and stay in the defined scope
- Any details of found vulnerabilities must not be communicated to anyone who is not a HackenProof Team or an authorized employee of this Company without appropriate permission
- Please note: Near company is entitled to make the payment in their native NEAR token
- In case that your finding is valid you might be asked for extra KYC verification to proceed with payments
- Perform testing on a private testnet wherever possible
- For more information, check: https://docs.near.org/
- Do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization
- No vulnerability disclosure, including partial is allowed for the moment.
- Please do NOT publish/discuss bugs
We are happy to thank everyone who submits valid reports which help us improve the security. However, only those that meet the following eligibility requirements may receive a monetary reward:
- You must be the first reporter of a vulnerability.
- The vulnerability must be a qualifying vulnerability
- Any vulnerability found must be reported no later than 24 hours after discovery and exclusively through hackenproof.com
- You must send a clear textual description of the report along with steps to reproduce the issue, include attachments such as screenshots or proof of concept code as necessary.
- ONLY USE YOUR HackerProof ADDRESS (in case of violation, no bounty can be awarded)
- Provide detailed but to-the point reproduction steps
- Employees, spouses, partners, or families of employees, and former employees of Pagoda, Near, and the Near Foundation, and any subsidiaries, are not eligible to participate in the Bug Bounty program.