First national NFT collection featuring сats of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
|Smart Contract||Swag + Reputation|
IN-SCOPE: SMART CONTRACT VULNERABILITIES
- We are looking for evidence and reasons for incorrect behavior of the smart contract, which could cause unintended functionality:
- Stealing or loss of funds
- Unauthorized transaction
- Transaction manipulation
- Attacks on logic (behavior of the code is different from the business description)
- Over and underflows
OUT OF SCOPE: SMART CONTRACT VULNERABILITIES
- Theoretical vulnerabilities without any proof or demonstration
- Old compiler version
- The compiler version is not locked
- Vulnerabilities in imported contracts
- Code style guide violations
- Redundant code
- Gas optimizations
- Best practice issues
- Avoid using web application scanners for automatic vulnerability searching which generates massive traffic
- Make every effort not to damage or restrict the availability of products, services, or infrastructure
- Avoid compromising any personal data, interruption, or degradation of any service
- Don’t access or modify other user data, localize all tests to your accounts
- Perform testing only within the scope
- Don’t exploit any DoS/DDoS vulnerabilities, social engineering attacks, or spam
- Don’t spam forms or account creation flows using automated scanners
- In case you find chain vulnerabilities we’ll pay only for vulnerability with the highest severity.
- Don’t break any law and stay in the defined scope
- Any details of found vulnerabilities must not be communicated to anyone who is not a HackenProof Team or an authorized employee of this Company without appropriate permission
- Do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization
- No vulnerability disclosure, including partial is allowed for the moment.
- Please do NOT publish/discuss bugs
We are happy to thank everyone who submits valid reports which help us improve the security. However, only those that meet the following eligibility requirements may receive a monetary reward:
- You must be the first reporter of a vulnerability.
- The vulnerability must be a qualifying vulnerability
- Any vulnerability found must be reported no later than 24 hours after discovery and exclusively through hackenproof.com
- You must send a clear textual description of the report along with steps to reproduce the issue, include attachments such as screenshots or proof of concept code as necessary.
- You must not be a former or current employee of us or one of its contractor.
- ONLY USE YOUR HackerProof ADDRESS (in case of violation, no bounty can be awarded)
- Provide detailed but to-the point reproduction steps