An EVM-compatible L1 blockchain that connects everything: Build interoperable dApps that span any chain including Bitcoin; access all chains from one place.
These smart contracts are deployed on external chains and work with the node software to support ZetaChain's cross-chain functionality.
These smart contracts are deployed on the ZetaChain EVM (zEVM) compatible blockchain directly.
IN-SCOPE: SMART CONTRACT VULNERABILITIES
We are looking for evidence and reasons for incorrect behavior of the smart contract, which could cause unintended functionality:
- Stealing or loss of funds
- Unauthorized transaction
- Transaction manipulation
- Attacks on logic (behavior of the code is different from the business description)
- Over and underflows
OUT OF SCOPE: SMART CONTRACT VULNERABILITIES
- Theoretical vulnerabilities without any proof or demonstration
- Old compiler version
- The compiler version is not locked
- Vulnerabilities in imported contracts
- Code style guide violations
- Redundant code
- Gas optimizations
- Best practice issues
- Avoid using web application scanners for automatic vulnerability searching which generates massive traffic
- Make every effort not to damage or restrict the availability of products, services, or infrastructure
- Avoid compromising any personal data, interruption, or degradation of any service
- Don’t access or modify other user data, localize all tests to your accounts
- Perform testing only within the scope
- Don’t exploit any DoS/DDoS vulnerabilities, social engineering attacks, or spam
- Don’t spam forms or account creation flows using automated scanners
- In case you find chain vulnerabilities we’ll pay only for vulnerability with the highest severity.
- Don’t break any law and stay in the defined scope
- Any details of found vulnerabilities must not be communicated to anyone who is not a HackenProof Team or an authorized employee of this Company without appropriate permission
- Report any suspected vulnerability promptly.
- Do not attempt to exploit a vulnerability without prior authorization.
- Do not publicly disclose a vulnerability before it is reported and patched.
- Do not access data or systems beyond the scope of the vulnerability.
- Do not use social engineering techniques.
- Do not attempt to access accounts or personal data of users.
We are happy to thank everyone who submits valid reports which help us improve the security. However, only those that meet the following eligibility requirements may receive a monetary reward:
- You must be the first reporter of a vulnerability.
- The vulnerability must be a qualifying vulnerability
- Any vulnerability found must be reported no later than 24 hours after discovery and exclusively through hackenproof.com
- You must send a clear textual description of the report along with steps to reproduce the issue, include attachments such as screenshots or proof of concept code as necessary.
- You must not be a former or current employee of us or one of its contractor.
- ONLY USE the EMAIL under which you registered your HackenProof account (in case of violation, no bounty can be awarded)
- Provide detailed but to-the point reproduction steps