ChainStack is a blockchain infrastructure-providing company. The managed blockchain services make it simple to launch and scale decentralized networks and applications. The Chainstack nodes are used to build, run and scale blockchain applications.
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a vulnerability according to the bounty rules, ChainStack will reward you:
- Critical: $1,200 – $2,000
- High: $500 – $1,200
- Medium: $200 – $500
- Low: $50 – $200
Join The Bounty Hunt
There are 3 assets to scope!
- 3rd party services
Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
- Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
- Business logic issues
- Payments manipulation
- Remote code execution (RCE)
- Injection vulnerabilities (SQL, XXE)
- File inclusions (Local & Remote)
- Access Control Issues (IDOR, Privilege Escalation, etc)
- Leakage of sensitive information
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Directory traversal
- Other vulnerability with a clear potential damage
To increase your chances of finding a critical bug, read ChainStack documentation here.
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt!