PUMB is the first Ukrainian International Bank is a stable and reliable private bank with a broad infrastructure that understands customer needs and always offers effective solutions.
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a vulnerability according to the bounty rules, PUMB will reward you:
- Critical: $1,000 – $2,000
- High: $700 – $900
- Medium: $200 – $500
- Low: $50 – $100
Join The Bounty Hunt
There is Web asset type to scope!
Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
- We are interested in the following vulnerabilities:
- Business logic issues
- Payments manipulation
- Remote code execution (RCE)
- Injection vulnerabilities (SQL, XXE)
- File inclusions (Local & Remote)
- Access Control Issues (IDOR, Privilege Escalation, etc)
- Leakage of sensitive information
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Directory traversal
- Other vulnerability with a clear potential loss
To increase your chances of finding a critical bug, read PUMB documentation here.
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt!