Swisstronik is a layer-1 solution designed to build scalable decentralized applications that ensure users’ data protection and privacy, while remaining in compliance with local regulations.
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a vulnerability according to the bounty rules, Swisstronik will reward you:
- Critical: $2,000 – $4,000
- High: $1,500 – $2,000
- Medium: $1,000 – $1,500
- Low: $500 – $1,000
Join The Bounty Hunt
There is a blockchain asset type to scope!
Make sure your reports involve/contain the following incident types:
- Business logic issues
- Payments manipulation
- Transaction manipulation
- Direct loss of funds
- Permanent freezing of funds
- Unintended permanent chain split requiring hard fork (Network partition requiring hard fork)
- Any issues that could potentially cause non-deterministic behavior, leading to varying results among nodes.
- Bugs that enable getting around checks on transactions – e.g. using endless gas, using more gas than paid for, or evading signature verification. (without DDoS or brute force)
- Transactions or RPC calls which crash node or stops blocks production (without DDoS or brute force)
- A bug in the respective layer 1 network code that results in unintended smart contract behavior with no concrete funds at direct risk
- Send incorrect transactions that can be included in the mempool
- Bugs which cause extreme resource usage e.g RAM / CPU / storage (without DDoS or brute force)
- Unauthorized transaction
- Attacks on logic (behavior of the code is different from the business description)
To boost your chances of finding critical bugs and understanding how Swisstronik works, explore the Swisstronik docs here.
Curious about Swisstronik? Explore the whitepaper here.
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt!