[New Bug Bounty] Ternoa Has Launched Bug Bounty With Up to $100,000 Reward Per Critical Vulnerability
Ternoa is a blockchain geared toward long-term data storage, encryption, and transmission based on different protocols, built on the substrate.
Check Out The Rewards
If you find a critical vulnerability according to the bounty rules, Ternoa will reward you up to $100,000!
Join The Bounty Hunt
There are 3 bounties with 5 targets to look for the bugs:
- smart contracts and bridge core
- web and apps.
Make sure your reports contain info about these incidents:
IN-SCOPE: SMART CONTRACT VULNERABILITIES:
- Stealing or loss of funds
- Unauthorized transaction
- Transaction manipulation
- Attacks on logic (behavior of the code is different from the business description)
- Over and underflows
IN-SCOPE VULNERABILITIES (WEB, MOBILE):
- Business logic issues
- Payments manipulation
- Remote code execution (RCE)
- Injection vulnerabilities (SQL, XXE)
- File inclusions (Local & Remote)
- Access Control Issues (IDOR, Privilege Escalation, etc)
- Leakage of sensitive information
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Directory traversal
- Other vulnerability with a clear potential loss
To increase your chances of finding a critical bug, read Ternoa whitepaper here.
Once you’re ready, click here to join the bounty hunt!