Enkrypt is an extension for easy access to the world of web3. Interact with Polkadot, Ethereum, Bitcoin and beyond - all directly in your browser. An open-source and non-custodial wallet that tracks no data, leaving you in complete control of your assets. Created by MyEtherWallet.
Out of scope
IN-SCOPE – WEB VULNERABILITIES
We are interested in the following vulnerabilities:
- Business logic issues
- Payments manipulation
- Remote code execution (RCE)
- Injection vulnerabilities (SQL, XXE)
- File inclusions (Local & Remote)
- Access Control Issues (IDOR, Privilege Escalation, etc.)
- Leakage of sensitive information
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Directory traversal
- Other vulnerabilities with a clear potential loss
Out of scope vulnerabilities
When reporting vulnerabilities, please consider (1) attack scenario / exploitability, and (2) security impact of the bug. The following issues are considered out of scope:
- Clickjacking on pages with no sensitive actions
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) on unauthenticated forms or forms with no sensitive actions
- Attacks requiring MITM or physical access to a user's device.
- Previously known vulnerable libraries without a working Proof of Concept.
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) injection without demonstrating a vulnerability.
- Missing best practices in SSL/TLS configuration.
- Any activity that could lead to the disruption of our service (DoS).
- Content spoofing and text injection issues without showing an attack vector/without being able to modify HTML/CSS
- Rate limiting or bruteforce issues on non-authentication endpoints
- Missing best practices in Content Security Policy.
- Missing HttpOnly or Secure flags on cookies
- Missing email best practices (Invalid, incomplete or missing SPF/DKIM/DMARC records, etc.)
- Vulnerabilities only affecting users of outdated or unpatched browsers [Less than 2 stable versions behind the latest released stable version]
- Software version disclosure / Banner identification issues / Descriptive error messages or headers (e.g. stack traces, application or server errors).
- Public Zero-day vulnerabilities that have had an official patch for less than 1 month will be awarded on a case by case basis.
- Open redirect - unless an additional security impact can be demonstrated
- Issues that require unlikely user interaction
- Software bugs that have no security impact.
- Public User data, such as, public address, balances, transaction information etc. stored unencrypted on external storage and private directory.
- Runtime hacking exploits (exploits only possible in a jailbroken environment)
- Require physical connection to the device with developer-level debugging tool.
- Result in an application-level crash, or simply mention the possibility of MITM without an exploit.
- Vulnerabilities on sites hosted by third parties unless they lead to a vulnerability on the app.
- Known Bugs (ie: long token decimals in Enkrypt Browser Extension results in white space)
- WebRTC protocol and implementation.
- Socket.io protocol
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
- When duplicates occur, we only award the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- As this is a private program, please do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization.
- Do not discuss this program or any vulnerabilities (even resolved ones) outside of the program without express consent from the organization
- No vulnerability disclosure, including partial is allowed for the moment.
- Please do NOT publish/discuss bugs Rewards
- Our rewards are based on severity per CVSS (the Common Vulnerability Scoring Standard). Please note these are general guidelines, and reward decisions are up to the discretion of MyEtherWallet.
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep MyEtherWallet and our users safe!
- You will need to create a wallet.
- Please do not recover a wallet with Mnemonic phrase that was created with another wallet.